Recently, I was tagged by Neoindra. Rules are: Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.
Like Neo, I don't usually do this kind of thing either. Hubba Hubby says I spend most waking hours on the PC anyhoo. (This is an exaggeration - I don't eat over the computer...). But this is a lovely idea. I did 25 things about myself on FB and I enjoyed it (talking about myself - lol). So, fasten your safety devices - here I go! (In order of thinkedness, not importance).
1. Listening to babies giggle uncontrollably makes me happy. The Feisty Fairy (dd2) didn't giggle anywhere near enough, as she was a sick baby, so I love to hear it. Pink Party Pants (dd1) and Fred (ds) did. Fred especially. He is a joy. And a crack-up.
2. I love hot nights by the beach. There is something very calming and spiritual about a still night and waves lapping. This is why the family beach house rocks. I like it when it's still enough that the lights from the houses on the marina make pretty lines in the water.
3. Hubby is the strong, silent type. We've been together for nearly 14 years, and we've still got it. I love how sometimes we giggle over private jokes that have meaning for just the two of us. I love to make him laugh and I love when he makes me laugh. Nice.
4. I love coke icecream spiders. Big, frothy and cold. This was always Dad's hot weather rescue remedy. I still make them...
5. Big bowls full of fragrant, blowsy roses. I love me an Austin.
6. A must-read-it-in-one-sitting book. Especially a good paranormal/fantasy/romance. I always feel bad if I've still got the light on at 4am, but it feels excellent to have finished and conquered the perfect book. And since the perfect book for me is always changing, there' a lifetime of them left to find.
I don't know six bloggers - bit new to this, so I might pass it on to FB and see if I can get a few takers there...
So look out Jayne, Lou, Ngarie, Kirsten, Lauren, Rhia, and of course, Neo...
Great list! @#4-when I was young my parents would take us to the ice cream shop and we could pick one thing, but only one thing. I was always so thirsty, but who wants to go to an ice cream shop to get a soda? So I thought I was the smartest kid alive when I discovered these! I got them from then on :)ReplyDelete
It's been over 40 degrees c here (nearly 115 deg f), so I've been hankering for one....ReplyDelete